1. the + ~ est + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc)
the most + 形容词 + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc)
例句：Lack of interpersonal skills is one of the most serious defects that we have ever known about today's college students.
2. Nothing is + ~~~ er than to + V
Nothing is + more + 形容词 + than to + V
例句：For parents, nothing is more important than to educate children in a proper way.
3. ~~~ cannot emphasize the importance of ~~~ too much
例句：We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting celebrities' privacy too much.
4. There is no denying that + S + V ...(不可否认的……)
例句：There is no denying that the practicality of our higher education has gone from bad to worse.
5. It is universally acknowledged that + 句子~~ (全世界都知道……)
例句：It is universally acknowledged that it is the doctor's duty and obligation to heal the wounded and rescue the dying.
6. There is no doubt that + 句子~~ (毫无疑问的……)
例句：There is no doubt that the Internet is far more convenient and efficient than the written word or other conventional means of conveying meaning.
7. An advantage of ~~~ is that + 句子 (……的优点是……)
例句：An advantage of children's participating in some paid work is that this practice can cultivate their independence, self-determination and sense of responsibility.
8. The reason why + 句子 ~~~ is that + 句子 (……的原因是……)
例句：The reason why a large number of customs have altered a great deal is that most of them are connected with some superstitious beliefs, and they cannot fit in this world with highly-developed technology.
9. So + 形容词 + be + 主词 + that + 句子 (如此……以致于……)
例句：So pervasive are advertisements that no one can avoid being influenced by them.
10. Adj + as + Subject(主词)+ be, S + V~~~ (虽然……)
例句：Lovely as pets are, it is by no means appropriate for city dwellers to keep them in their houses.
by no means = in no way = on no account 一点也不
11. The + ~er + S + V, ~~~ the + ~er + S + V ~~~
The + more + Adj + S + V, ~~~ the + more + Adj + S + V ~~~ (愈……愈……)
The more children are encouraged to get in touch with various aspects of society, the more comprehensive their knowledge will be.
12. By +Ving, ~~ can ~~ (借着……能够……)
例句：By putting the responsibility into the government's hand, citizens can enjoy a higher level of assurance in quality.
13. ~~~ enable + Object(受词)+ to + V (使……能够……)
例句：Community service programs enable the government to relieve the strain on its limited budget.
14. On no account can we + V ~~~ (我们绝对不能……)
例句：On no account can we ignore the significance of education.
15. It is time + S + 过去式 (该是……的时候了)
例句：It is time we evaluated the roles that modern technology plays in our life from more balanced and objective perspectives.
16. Those who ~~~ (……的人……)
例句：Those who think otherwise contend that computers are designed and programmed by human beings to do all the translation work in a comparatively mechanical manner.
17. There is no one but ~~~ (没有人不……)
例句：There is no one but longs to display the best self and impress others.